How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5 | Root Galaxy S5 Verizon 2018
Hey, WATS Up? Today I’m back with New Post for you guys. In This post, I will tell you “How Can You Root Samsung Galaxy S5”.
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Is an amazing phone. When Samsung Galaxy S5 was released there was no any phone which can be compared with Samsung Galaxy S5 and still now this phone is very popular many peoples are happy with Samsung Galaxy S5.
There are many versions of S5 and the process of rooting is different for every phone. And the Risk of bricking S5 is very low because it is very strong phone with the strong bootloader. But I don’t tell there is no risk, there is Risk which you have to take
See Also : Top 5 Best Smartwatches of 2018
What Is Root in Android Phones?
Rooting is a process which is done by the users to take the privileged control of Smart Phones, Tablets & Other Devices. Rooting allows the users to get the full control of their Android phone after rooting they can do the things which are secured by the android system.
Requirement For S5 Rooting
Here are Some important things which you need for root Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Windows PC/Laptop
Yes, you need a windows PC/laptop to root Samsung Galaxy S5 because we are going to flash our Samsung Galaxy S5 to Root properly. Here are Some budget PC you can get for the very cheap price.
- Complete Set of Gaming Ready Dell 780 Dual Core 2.70GHz 8GB GT710 HDMI WiFi Windows 10 Desktop PC Computer (Certified Refurbished)
- WiFi enabled Complete set of Dell OptiPlex Dual Core Windows 10 Desktop PC Computer (Certified Refurbished)
These Two are Awesome budget end PC for Home & office Works and As well as for Gaming. My many friends are fully satisfied with these PCs.
Data Cables are the most important part for the Rooting your phone because if you are using old or low-quality data cables then that cables will be disconnected at the time of flashing and that will brick your phone. So focus on your Data cables. Here i have suggested Some Cables.
- Micro USB Cables 2m/6.6ft Aioneus Android Cable (3 Pack) Nylon Braided USB Cable- for Samsung, Nexus, LG, Sony, HTC, Motorola, Kindle, PS4 Controller and More-Blue, Green, Orange
- ULTRICS® 2m (6ft) USB 2.0 – Micro USB to USB Cable High-Speed A Male to Micro B Male Data Charger Cable for Motorola Blackberry Nokia Mp3 Players Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE S6 S5 S4 n Other USB Devices
These Are Nice data cables even i am using the same cables.
- Download Files For S5 Rooting
Here are Some Files You should Download For S5 Rooting.
- Download Odin and save it to your desktop.
- Download CF-Root and save it to your desktop.
CF-Root (Download the one that is for your model from Below)
SM-G900F (International Qualcomm): CF-Auto-Root- klte-kltexx-smg900f.zip
SM-G900H (International Exynos): CF-Auto-Root-k3g-k3gxx-smg900h.zip
SM-G900I (Oceania?): CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltedv-smg900i.zip
SM-G900L (Korea): CF-Auto-Root-kltelgt-kltelgt-smg900l.zip
SM-G900M (Middle and South America?): CF-Auto-Root-klte-klteub-smg900m.zip
SM-G900R4 (US Cellular): CF-Auto-Root-klteusc-klteusc-smg900r4.zip
SM-G900T (T-Mobile US): CF-Auto-Root-kltetmo-kltetmo-smg900t.zip
SM-G900P (Sprint): CF-Auto-Root-kltespr-kltespr-smg900p.zip
SM-G900T1 (Metro PCS): CF-Auto-Root-kltemetropcs-kltemetropcs-smg900t1.zip
SM-G900W8 (Canada): CF-Auto-Root-kltecan-kltevl-smg900w8.zip
SM-G900S (Korea?): CF-Auto-Root-klteskt-klteskt-smg900s.zip
3. Download Samsung USB Driver in Your Windows PC From here.
See Also:Top 5 Best Smartphones Under 200$
How To Root Samsung Galaxy S5?
- Extract files from Odin and CF-Root over to your desktop by right-clicking on each of them one by one and selecting Extract here.
- Double-click on the Odin executable and it’ll launch.
- Click on PDA in the Odin and select CF-Root available on your desktop to be flashed on your device. Make sure to select the extracted CF-Root file and not the CF-Root archive itself.
- Uncheck Repartition in the Odin.
- Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
- Turn off your device.
- Turn your device back on in download mode by pressing and holding down Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Press Volume Up when prompted and you’ll enter the download mode.
- Plug in your device to your PC using a USB cable.
- Click on Start in the Odin and it’ll start flashing CF-Root on your device.
- When CF-Root’s flashed, your device will automatically reboot.
Congrats, your Samsung Galaxy S5 is now rooted, all thanks to Chainfire.
This was the article about Rooting S5. It is very Easy as i detailed in the article may be you are felling hard but follow those Steps it’s dam easy.